How to sign-up as a Pathways to Education student:
All students in grade 8 to 12, living in the geographic catchment area are eligible to enroll in the Pathways program, regardless of their academic performance or economic circumstance.
Students can enrol as early as Grade 8 and remain in the program until the end of Grade 12. Students may also join the program in any high school grade where applicable. There is no cost to students to join the Pathways to Education Program.
If you would like to join the Pathways Program and are currently enrolled in Grades 8-12 in any of the above schools, please contact our program office at 204-582-7434.
- Grade 9-12 Schools we work with:
- Children of the Earth High School
- R.B. Russell High School
- St. John’s High School
- Tec Voc High School
- Grade 8 schools that we work with:
- Isaac Newton
- St. John’s
- Niji Mahkwa
- David Livingstone
- William Whyte
Catchment of the program:
Program hours and locations:
- 419 Selkirk Avenue: Monday to Thursday 3:30pm until 8:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- 470 Stella Avenue: Monday to Thursday 3:30pm until 6:00pm
- North Centennial Recreation Centre, 90 Sinclair Street: Friday 3:30pm until 6:00pm
Note: these locations and hours will change January 1, 2018 when we change locations to the Merchant’s Corner.